Valentine’s Day Wishes 2023: Best Status, Quotes & Greetings
Valentine’s Day Wishes 2023: Best Status, Quotes & Greetings – Every year on 14th February, people show their love to their close person. This is the day when people spend a good time with their beloved ones. Sending a short message is also a tradition of this day. People send a short message to their family members, friends, and life partner. Everyone tries to spend this day with great enjoyment.
Today we will give you some quotes about Valentine’s Day Wishes in 2023. You can pick your favorite one. We hope that this will make your day.
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes Quotes 2023:
- “When love is not madness, it is not loved.” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca, Playwright”
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
- “Wish your card recipient a Happy Holiday. This is usually accomplished with a simple phrase like, “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
- “..It’s been a journey … one I’d do all over again.
- Thanks for being you and for being mine.
- You’re my forever love, and I’m so grateful..”
- “Sign your card with love. Use a loving closing to wrap up your Valentine’s day message and end your greeting just as it started off.”
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Happy Valentine’s Day 2023”
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle, Philosopher
- “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert Heinlein, Author
Valentine’s Day 2023 Quotes Status
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney, Animator
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher
- “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” – Aberjhani, Historian
- “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates.” – Fernando Pessoa, Poet
- “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – ZsaZsa Gabor, Actress
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
- “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin, Actress
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
Happy Valentines Day 2023: Status
- Thank you for being my better half. Happy Valentines Day 2023!
- Happy Valentine’s day, love. I’m so grateful to have you by my side.
- I’m so happy to have you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day, Sweetheart!
- You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Happy Valentine’s day, my happiness.
- Without you I am nothing, with you I am everything. Thank you to be my everything. Happy Valentines Day 2023!
- You’re all I ever wanted and I’m so glad you’re mine. Wishing the sweetest, happiest day to my forever Valentine!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to my beloved. Thanks for coming into my life, and making it special forever.
- Happy Valentine’s Day, honey! You mean the world to me, and I will forever love you!
- Happy Valentine’s day 2023. May you celebrate love not only this one day but throughout the year.