Quotes About Valentine’s Day 2023: wishes For Friends & Family
Quotes About Valentine’s Day 2023: Top wishes For Friends & Family! Every year on 14th February, people show their love to their close person. This is the day when people spend a good time with their beloved ones. Sending a short message is also a tradition of this day. People send a short message to their family members, friends, and life partner. Everyone tries to spend this day with great enjoyment.
Today we will give you some Quotes About Valentine’s Day 2023. You can pick your favorite one. We hope that this will make your day.
Quotes About Valentine’s Day 2023
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person…”
- “Wish your card recipient a Happy Holiday. This is usually accomplished with a simple phrase like, “Happy Valentine’s Day 2023…”
- “Sign your card with love. Use a loving closing to wrap up your Valentine’s Day message and end your greeting just as it started off…”
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. Happy Valentine’s Day 2023”
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies…” – Aristotle, Philosopher
- “Love is a condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own…” – Robert Heinlein, Author
- “When love is not madness, it is not loved…” – Pedro Calderon de la Barca, Playwright”
- “Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love…” – Albert Einstein, Physicist
Best Valentine’s Day Quotes Messages:
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage…” – Lao Tzu, Philosopher
- “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls…” – Aberjhani, Historian
- “Lord! I wonder what fool it was that first invented kissing.” – Jonathon Swift, Political Satirist
- “Look, there’s no metaphysics on earth like chocolates…” – Fernando Pessoa, Poet
- “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Actress
- “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January…” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
- “If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?” – Lily Tomlin, Actress
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life…” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known…” – Walt Disney, Animator
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for 2023:
- To love is to be able to read the thoughts of the other without saying a word, just understand what you need and be Valentine’s Day 2023 Poems…
- The sky is not far if you are by my side, nothing becomes impossible when we are together. You are the love of my life…
- I want you to feel especially loved today and that we celebrate Valentine’s Day Together always loving each other…
- Happy Valentine’s Day my husband, my love for all my life full of beautiful moments together.
- If time would allow me to return to the past, I would never change anything for fear of losing you my love Valentine’s Day 2023…
- “…Happy Valentine’s Day baby. Thank you for showing me every day what true love is all about. I love you always and forever!…2023”
Happy Valentine’s Day Wishes for Kids:
- Hope your day is filled with fun and your mouth is filled with chocolate!
- Wishing a special Valentine’s Day to a very special kid!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to a sweet daughter/son! I love you so much.
- Sending you a big Valentine’s Day hug.
- You make me laugh and smile every day. I love you!
- Hope your day is filled with chocolate, sweet treats, and so much love.
- Happy Valentine’s Day! Remember not to eat too much candy—you’re sweet enough already.
Hope that these quotes will be enough for you. If your special one enjoys good humor, these quotes will help you make light of the holiday. Scroll through the funny Valentine’s Day quotes and messages below to find the perfect one.