Nigeria Independence Day 2023 – (October 01), Wishes, HD Images & Messages – Hello Guys, Today we are welcome to the latest updated information about the Happy Nigeria Independence Day 2023 Status, and History. It is also known as Nigerian Independence Day. So, now you’ll get the ways to celebrate Nigerian Independence Day 2023.
Here, We are now providing you with Happy Nigerian Independence Day Images, Quotes, Pictures, SMS, Wishes, Greetings, Status, and more. Now can see the Nigeria Independence Day 2023-Quotes, Status, Messages & Images Nigeria Independence Day is on October 1. It celebrates the country’s independence from British rule which occurred in 1960. The government of Nigeria celebrates this holiday annually.
|Date||Sunday, October 1, 2023|
|Significance||The day of Independence from the United Kingdom|
Nigeria Independence Day History:
Note that: According to Wikipedia Source, In 1914, the Southern Nigeria Protectorate was combined with the Northern Nigeria Protectorate to create the Colony and Protectorate of Nigeria, which has the borders of modern-day Nigeria. By the late 1950s, the call for independence of territories in Africa and the decline of the British Empire led to the country being granted independence on 1 October 1960 as the Federation of Nigeria.
Happy Nigeria Independence Day 2023 Quotes:
- “If this country is ever demoralized, it will come from trying to live without work…” -Abraham Lincoln
- “The propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained …”-George Washington
- “Empires do not suffer emptiness of purpose at the time of their creation. It is when they have become established that aims are lost and replaced by vague ritual…”-Frank Herbert
- “A sense of entitlement is a cancerous thought process that is void of gratitude and can be deadly to relationships, businesses, and even nations…”-Steve Maraboli
- “Sometimes a people lose their right to remain silent when pressured to remain silent…”-Anonymous
- “Nations survive and advance with brains, wise policies, and manpower — not through speeches and cheap populist agitation…”-Anonymous
- “Perhaps that is the greatest crime of conquest–that civilization is denied the right to evolve beyond its own embarrassment…”-Neal Shusterman
- “It is only barbarous nations who have a sudden growth after a victory…”-Victor Hugo
- “Nations and governments come and go, but people remain, and therefore people are the ultimate foundation of what is real and worthy…”-Bryant McGill
- “The life of nations no less than that of men is lived largely in the imagination…”-Enoch Powell
- “Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it-George Bernard Shaw
- “Even as individuals become families and families become communities, and communities become nations, so eventually must the nations draw together in peace…”-Marjorie Watts
Happy Nigeria Independence Day 2023 Status:
- “It is time to make that decision to love and respect our nation. We will never forget all the hustles that brought us here. We will never forget the fights, the wars, and the spoil of Independence that made us what we are today…”
- “May the flag of our country always fly high and higher as we mark our [insert year] Independence Day Nigeria 2023…”
- “Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty…”
- “Always establish your pride by raising your country’s flag up high. Let peace and harmony follow you everywhere you go. Say no to domestic abuse and violence. Let us celebrate Independence Day Nigeria 2023…”
- “Freedom is priceless; you can never buy it anywhere. Remember that the freedom you enjoy now was a result of all the fights, hustles, and struggles of many of our lost soldiers. Let us remember them and pray for their souls during this Independence Day. Happy and blessed Independence Day Nigeria 2023…”
Nigerian Independence day Wishes Messages:
- “The struggles by our heroes for independence have not ended. We can contribute to our Quota by striving for the prosperity and betterment of this great country.
Have a blissful independence celebration…”
- “If you would like to celebrate this season with your family and friends, all you need to do is to remind them that Nigeria is an independent country and is on its way to a bright future. We have prepared a compilation of the wishes that you can use to congratulate your friends and loved ones on this special occasion…”
- “On this day, I congratulate anyone who calls himself a Nigerian and lives in this glorious land, regardless of the language you speak and what traditions you follow. May you be independent in your thoughts and in your deeds, in order to create a blossoming paradise that future generations will be proud of. Happy Independence Day Nigeria 2023…”
- “Today is the day Nigeria celebrates its birthday, as an independent, sovereign country. And that is why I want to congratulate all Nigerians on this well-deserved holiday. Progress will always be our portion…”