Happy Universal Children’s Day 2024: Best Messages, Wishes, & Quotes Because participating in our children is an investment in the future. The United States has declared November 20 Universal Children’s Day each year. It’s a moment to encourage global cooperation, raise awareness of the issues kids face everywhere, and enhance the welfare of all kids. Every year on November 20, the UN commemorates National Children’s Day, which was first observed. In 1954, it aimed to foster global awareness and unity among children.
UNIVERSAL CHILDREN’S DAY’S HISTORY
As the pastor of the Unitarian Church of the Messiah in Chelsea, Massachusetts, Evangelist Dr. Charles Leonard established Children’s Day on every second Sunday of even June in 1857. Leonard organised an exceptional service for the children in honor of them. Rose Day was first referred to as Flower Sunday and subsequently Children’s Day after Leonard gave it that name.
On April 23, 1920, the Turkish Republic formally proclaimed Children’s Day a national holiday since 1920 when the Turkish government and the media claimed. It is a day for children. Children’s Day is observed nationally. The founder and current president of the Turkish Republic, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, made. The official statement was presented to the entire country in 1929.
Although the UN established Universal Children’s Day in 1954, the UN General Conference did not ratify the expanded Pronouncement of Children’s Rights. Until November 20, 1959, The International League of Nations first received this paper in 1924. And the UN later adopted it as its declaration of children’s rights.
Universal Children’s Day Date Observance:
- Wed, November 20, 2024
- Thu, November 20, 2025
- Fri, November 20, 2026
- Sat, November 20, 2027
Universal Children’s Day Quotes 2024:
- Oscar Wilde: The best way to make children good is to make them happy.
- Franklin P. Jones: You can learn many things from children. How much patience do you have, for instance?
- Nelson Mandela: There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than how it treats its children.
- J. Abdul Kalam: Let us sacrifice today so our children can have a better tomorrow.
- Tom Stoppard: Because children grow up, we think a child’s purpose is to grow up. But a child’s purpose is to be a child.
- Paulo Coelho: A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, always to be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.
Universal Children’s Day Messages 2024:
- A little smile on a baby’s face brings boundless joy to our hearts. Let’s share all the attractions and joys of this day with children.
- On this particular day, spend some enchanting moments with your beloved baby. I am wishing you a special Children’s Day!
- Let us all celebrate the innocence and sanctity of children on this day because they are our future!
- We want our future filled with happiness and harmony, but we must teach our children to be good people.
- Children are the flowers of heaven. Let’s make this world a safe and enjoyable place for our children.
- Children carry our hopes for a bright future and our dreams of happiness. They are wishing children all over the world a pleasant day.
Happy Universal Children’s Day Wishes 2024:
- A little smile on a baby’s face brings boundless joy to our hearts.
- On this particular day, spend some enchanting moments with your beloved baby. Wishing you a special Children’s Day!
- Children’s smiles have such warmth and innocence that whenever they smile, there is joy and love among neighbours. Good day, my child
- Children spread joy and happiness in every season because they are God’s most beautiful creations. Happy Day
- The most precious thing in this world is a smile on a child’s face. Happy day to every child in the world.
- Children are God’s little angels—best wishes to them today.
- Without children, the world would be devoid of sunlight, laughter and love. Therefore, children are the most precious creations, and we should protect, guide and love them with all our might. Happy World Children’s Day!
The text in the original is as follows:
- The child should always have the resources for normal physical and spiritual development.
- The needy child must be nourished, the ill child must be cared for, the disadvantaged child must assist, and the rebellious child must still be reclaimed.
- When a youngster is distressed, relief must be given to them first.
- Youngsters must be allowed to support themselves and must be shielded from all forms of exploitation.
- The idea is that one’s talents should be used to benefit one’s fellow. Humans must be instilled in children from an early age.
In the extended version, the UN endorsed ten new principles and a resolution that called on states to uphold these rights, work for their adoption, and make the declaration as widely known as possible.
A GUIDE TO OBSERVING WORLD CHILDREN’S DAY 2024
Seek out a gathering.
The UN organizes activities that unite kids and adults yearly to spread awareness. In 2016, a few of the most well-known authors in the world came together to create a collection of really brief stories that highlight the issues the world’s poorest children confront. There are many events to select from because many UN affiliates also have gatherings.
Visit the neighbourhood occasionally.
You can organize a special occasion to encourage adults to spend time with neighbourhood children. This might be as straightforward as having a meeting at the neighbourhood park, or it could involve a more elaborate party planned by the local council. In either case, the goal is to convey to the kids the value of forging ties with the neighbourhood.
Adopt a child
Donating money or sponsoring a child for a set monthly fee through UNICEF and other organizations is now simpler than ever. A little money can make a big difference in a child’s life. Make the day to sponsor a child or donate to a foreign charity, if you’ve ever considered doing so.
Guarantees children’s rights
The rights granted to people in standard government papers are typical regarding reserves for adults. Nevertheless, accords guarantee children’s rights to life, health, learning, play, family, and protection. Aggression, discrimination, and repression are enacted by governments worldwide. as a result of the UN.
The future is in them.
Change requires time. Generations are what we mean by time. The future of our planet must be secure, safe, and sustainable, and it must begin with the youngsters of today. Early education is crucial, and the UN is now leading the charge in this area.
Brings attention to
Suppose you overlook the issues affecting children in today’s world daily. It could be simple to ignore them. Universal Children’s Day aims to raise awareness of the fact. Millions of children worldwide lack access to opportunity, healthcare, and education.