79th D-Day Anniversary 2023: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes & Sayings! Today is D Day Anniversary in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. D-Day Anniversary is one of the most important days. Every year, the United States celebrates D-Day Anniversary is a very special celebration day, which is officially celebrated on June 6th. Too Many quotes SMS, Dates, History, Celebration Ideas, Wishes, and Facebook statuses are available here about the Happy D-Day Anniversary of the United States which going to celebrate on 6th June 2023.
If you want to collect the best Quotes SMS, Wishes, and Quotes, on the D-Day Anniversary, you can choose the Famous 79th D-Day Anniversary Quotes. Also, Inspiring Quotes.
What is the anniversary date of D-Day?
June 6 marks the anniversary of D-Day. We explain what happened on that historic day and what D-Day stands for. June 6th marks the anniversary of D-Day when, in 1944, World War II Allied powers crossed the English Channel and landed on the beaches of Normandy, France
When is the 79th D-Day Anniversary 2023?
Every Year is celebrated annually on Monday, June 6rd 79th D-Day Anniversary In the United States, UK, and Canada.
D-Day Next Dates
Happy D-Day Anniversary 2023 Quotes
- “Hitler made only one big mistake when he built his Atlantic Wall. He forgot to put a roof on it…”
World War II U.S. paratrooper aphorism
- “They fight not for the lust of conquest. They fight to end conquest. They fight to liberate… ”
President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s official address announcing the invasion
- “So much of the progress that would define the 20th century, on both sides of the Atlantic, came down to the battle for a slice of beach only six miles long and two miles wide…”
President Barak Obama, 10 years ago, in Normandy to mark the 65th anniversary of D-Day
- “We’ll start the war from right here…”
Brigadier General Theodore Roosevelt Jr., son of the former president, landed with his troops in the wrong place on Utah Beach…
- “If any blame or fault attaches to the attempt, it is mine alone…”
General Dwight Eisenhower, future president, in a draft of remarks he’d made in case the invasion was a failure
79th D-Day Anniversary 2023 Wishes
- “The waiting for history to be made was the most difficult. I spent much time in prayer. Being cooped up made it worse. Like everyone else, I was seasick and the stench of vomit permeated our craft…”
Private Clair Galdonik…
- “Today, when people thank me for my service, I figure three years of my time is a cheap price to pay for this country. Nobody owes me a thing… ”
Lieutenant Buck Compton…
- “They’re murdering us here. Let’s move inland and get murdered….”
- “I don’t feel that I’m any kind of hero. To me, the work had to be done. I was asked to do it. So I did. When I lecture kids, I tell them the same thing….”
Private First Class Joe Lesniewski…
- “The first time I saw a poster wanting men to sign up to be paratroopers and heard how hard it would be to make it in, I knew that was for me. I wanted an elite group of soldiers around me…”
Staff Sergeant Frank Soboleski…”