21 February Pic 2023: HD Image, Pictures, Wallpaper & Vectors
21 February Pic 2023: Image, HD Pictures, 4K Wallpaper & Vectors, Welcome to International Mother Language Day 2023. Everyone knows this day is the Most Important Day for all Bangladesh people. Do you want to Happy International Mother Language Day on 21 February Bangladesh Celebrate?
We know that 21 February Mother Language Day is one of the most popular in Bangladesh. On this day, there are many people who search by Google for the 21 February Pics Images, History, Quotes, Theme, Photos, and more.
When is International Mother Language Day 2023?
Every year, 21 February is celebrated as International Mother Language Day 21. It is Public Holiday in Bangladesh.
International Mother Language Day Quotes
- “Language is wine upon the lips…~Virginia Woolf
- “Language is the blood of the soul into which thoughts run and out of which they grow…~Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “You can never understand one language until you understand at least two… Geoffrey Willans
- “This universe can very well be expressed in words and syllables which are not those of one’s mother tongue…~Tahar Ben Jelloun
- “A different language is a different vision of life…~Federico Fellini
- “I am always sorry when any language is lost because languages are the pedigrees of nations…! Samuel Johnson
- “When a child learns in a language they understand, it makes a major difference to their attainment…”
- “For us Indians, I don’t think English can ever exude that magic of emotions that our mother tongue can… ~Kailash Kher
- “Wish you a happy International Mother Language Day 2021! Language is the most agreeable of the things from which we cannot get off…”
- “If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your state, it probably means that you built your state on my land…”
21 February Pic, Pictures & images:
Happy 21 February Quotes 2023
21 February sms Bangla quotes are here. Who those want to get 21 February Quotes. They can get the 21 February Quotes.
ফেব্রুয়ারি ফেব্রুয়ারি বাংলা ভাষার মাস,
বাংলা আমার মাতৃভাষা মিটায় মনের আশ।
মনে পড়ে ৫২ এর কথা , মনে পড়ে একুশে ফেব্রুয়ারির কথা, যখন হারিয়েছি আমার ভাইদের, দিয়েছি রক্ত ভাষার জন্য।